Bantu Arts catering specialises in African cuisine.
- If you are looking for a true and authentic culinary experience then please contact us.
- We cater for all events regardless of size and our prices are very competitive.
- We offer a great presentation and a friendly service.
- Our menus cater for vegetarian and non-vegetarian as required for your event.
- If any of your guests have any special dietary requirements then please let us know.
Here are some of our popular staple menus. This is not an exhaustive list. We can adapt our menu to meet your needs:
Boiled or steamed matooke, white rice served with a stew of succulent diced beef on the bone, with carrots and potatoes, marinated in a paprika, onion, tomatoes and garlic sauce. P-nut sauce for vegetarians.
Beef pilawo rice, plantain and chapatti served with tender beans stew cooked in a rich tomato and onion sauce accompanied with a variety of seasonal vegetables.
Katogo- a mixture of cassava with red beans and meat pilawo rice accompanied with a variety of seasonal vegetables.
Katogo of matooke and posho/ Ugali/ kawunga served with tender beans stew cooked in a rich tomato and onion sauce.
Irish potatoes, plantain, chapatti and white rice served with a stew of chicken on the bone marinated with thyme, garlic, black pepper and all-purpose seasoning.
SAMOSAS – MEAT/VEGETABLE